*Cancelled; See you Next Year!*
Contact email@example.com with any questions!
Are you ready for an Unforgettable Spring Break at Charis?
Whether it's your first or fifth time at Charis, you will be welcomed with open arms, a load of fun & new experiences.
You don't have to wait for Summer Camp to come to Camp; Spring Break is right around the corner!
Day Camps are a great first step to getting involved at camp. It's all the fun without staying overnight, which can be a stretch for some kids (and parents...).
What to Expect:
Life Skill Talks
Fun interactive life talks to help kids develop skills to WIN at life:
Tons of Awesome Activities
Day Camp Details:
- Monday is Registration day. You may arrive as early as 8:45 am to Register if you choose.
- Drop Off is at 9 am daily. Sign in is required.
- Sign in & Sign out are required by the same person unless the Sign in guardian authorizes and records a different person to Sign Out.
- Pick Up is at 4 pm. Please respect our pick up time. Additional charges may apply for late pick up.
- Day Campers are encouraged to bring a backpack with a water bottle and change of clothes. Please dress for the weather as we will have indoor and outdoor activities!